Before You Start
- For more information about compatibility issues when using Windows Internet Explorer 8 CLICK HERE.
HOW TO LOG-IN TO CMBHS
- Once you have received your User ID and initial Password, you may LOG IN to CMBHS.
- First, open an Internet Window using your Internet Browser.
- TYPE the following line into the address box:
- Then PRESS Enter on your keyboard or CLICK ON the arrow next to the word Go at the end of the browser address box.
- The CMBHS Login page, SEC009, will appear.
- TYPE your User ID into the User ID box.
- TYPE your password into the Password box.
- With your pointer, CLICK ON the Log In button.
- If you attempt to login 5 times and fail, you will be locked out of CMBHS. Contact your CMBHS Administrator to reset your status and generate a new initial login password.
- If you do not user your login for 90 days, your status will be set to expired, and you will need to contact your CMBHS Administrator to reset your status and generate a new initial login password.
CLICK HERE to go back to 'Getting Access to CMBHS'
CLICK for information on 'PASSWORDS'